Tuesday, May 25, 2010

O-

Universal donor
Ever present, available and willing
Value of none
Further, negative nothing
Anti-A, Anti-B
A misfit
Unrecognized by immunity
Invisible
Harmless to all, but all are lethal
To nothing
Less than 4% in the world
Fading
One of a kind
No compatible partners but oneself

Agreeable, sociable, optimistic
Vain and rude
Responsible, decisive, organized, objective, rule-conscious, and practical
Inbred
Must avoid pleasure-releasing substance
Self-punishment is the answer

Dairy makes me sentimental
I must keep in motion at all times
Vigorously
Draining but mandatory
Torn to extremes
Vulnerable
Ulcer-prone
Nutrition must be limited and out of the norm
Cut out, avoid, cut out, don't approach, cut out

Anyone and everyone can drain me
It's my duly
Obligation
If I don't, it follows me

I am the archetype
Insufficient of life-dependent everything

No comments:

Post a Comment